To me (from girls point of view)
- Loving uninterrupted gaze
- Soft hug with pat on back
- Palm/neck massage
- Kiss on forehead (on lips it is always sexual since there are neurons present in lips).
- Taking your eyes off you when you delve deeper into eye lock for a while.The reason is that eyes don’t lie!
- Purposely ignoring you because of your untoward behavior but instantly getting on board as soon as your magical smile hits him.
- Looking at you face instead of mentally scanning other fatty body parts!
- Paying undivided attention to you,while you speak and really comprehending about what you are saying, instead of thinking of next pick up line.
Source: What’s the most attractive thing a man can do that isn’t sexual?