- I work in the second half of the day when I take classes.
- At other days , I trade on share market in day time or make videos for two projects I am having.
- I do hell lot of research in my spare time, ranging from all topics under the sky, predominantly psychology,human behavior and science. I write about 20 pages of research notes per day in my google drive. I usually copy paste from websites. Later I reorganize them in my own words.I watch Ted and other informative videos from time to time.
- I am extremely moody. Someday I might chat with many people all day. I love chatting. I love talking. At other days I might talk with people on phone or in person for hours. Other day I may send long emails to many people at talking, chatting, emailing has the ratio of 70:30 as women to men.
- Apart from all this I am writing my second detailed book on female psychology. On average I read two books per week (on kindle) and about 100 pages in total per day. This includes Quora writing and reading.
- I have many female friends. I love them because I understand them. I have record of chatting with a few of my female friends for 6 hours at a stretch and talking to them for 2 hours at one go or even more.
- In the evening if I am free, I go for a walk or to a park near by or walk or whatever outing suits me.
- In the daytime my gym hours are fixed from 11–1 PM. I along with exercise attend many female calls here.
- I am fond of roaming in the city. I regularly go to parks ,malls,beach, when ever occasion arises.
Thus my day is both idle as well as busy. I am always online but productively. I avoid Facebook/Instagram/Whats App unless I am chatting with people on messenger or Instagram or WA or Hike.
My prime purpose and intent is to gather knowledge and spread it. I am here for information and not ego validation or entertainment.
PS : I work exclusively. If I am chatting with ‘some one’ , I don’t chat with other people and vice versa. My whats App has no pop up or other notification. Completely yours till I am with you.I don’t multitask at once. If Quora, then no FB or gmail or WA. One at a time even though I have many ‘special interests’.