- Books are your best friends and the best advisors money can hire (Only next to a real mentor).
- Investing in yourself is the best investment known to man.
- There are experts for everything. Smart people know their limitations and often hire experts to solve their problems instead trying to be a ‘Jack of all trades.’
- Smart people are aware that skills are compounding and it takes a long time to produce overnight success.
- Smart people learn for anyone and everyone. They are often great listeners.
What is the one habit that can transform your world forever?
Remember, being smart is a learned virtue. Yes, people are gifted in specific skills but as far as general intelligence is concerned (most important predictor of success), we can all learn to be in the top 1% if we really believe and work hard with consistently.