Left corporate life and started my own venture.
- I have almost three times more time for the same amount of money which I was earning in corporate.
- My life simplified and I feel total control over my life.
- My happiness quotient is sky high.
- My job satisfaction is 100%.
A word of caution
- In the beginning of entrepreneurship a lot of learning is involved about business,marketing and other unrelated skills like communication skills and the first five years, a lot of hardships wait for you to be conquered.
- Business is an uneven In one year you might have a windfall and the other year you might only have peanuts. It happens only in the beginning years though.
- Entrepreneurship is not difficult but only challenging.