- Nothing out pars feelings of true love. Love is more intoxicating than all other substances combined.
- Nothing is permanent. Neither happiness nor sadness. Bad times never last so the good times. ‘This too shall pass’ is the strongest statement for any body’s life.
- Money is a dire necessity of modern is like oxygen of our era. Do what you love but only after securing a basic cushion for your life.
- Life is too big. If you think life ends at thirty (end of prime youth), let me correct you, for some it begins at forty.
- Life changes slowly.
- You do not get old in one is a journey.
- You do not die suddenly (Barring accidents). It takes a lot of time to die.
- No one can love or unlove you in a moment. We break up in minutes but to take all baggage away it may take weeks or months. Always give a second chance to is quite difficult to find true love.
- Always share things. We all are here for very short while. None of us (most of us) are going to see next century.