Kill the distraction and burn your bridges.
- Whatever distracts you (WA,FB,TV,PC), cut the cords completely. Tell your self that after certain time (Name it) you will resume as a reward.
- Make a daily time table the night before. It really helps to be productive.
- Work in chunks or 25 minutes ( Technique) or in chunks of 90 minutes (Our basic cycle of brain). Rest should be 5 minutes for PT and 15 minutes for 90 minute cycle.
- Don’t work for so long and don’t discharge you battery too much (For mind). Leave some power left. Always stop when you still want to go. It signals brain that studies are interesting, and hence you will be charged more next time.
- Meditate for 15 minutes daily in the morning.