Movies are safer but not better. In a movie, movie does the talking!
[pullquote]The best outlet would be an adventure park or some amusement park. You can talk a lot, experience each other.[/pullquote]
The best outlet would be an adventure park or some amusement park. You can talk a lot, experience each other. You may not become physical or intimate but over all it is very good.
Movie halls are NOT safer for kissing ,hugging etc! Why ?. Because they have infrared cameras installed now (primarily to catch movie recording using cell phones etc).
Best of both worlds
- Go to any big lake near by and hire a boat.Self drive and go to the middle of lake. Get intimate without fear.
- Go to wild life sanctuaries or national parks. They are big enough and have plenty of secluded space available.
- Beaches are good as you can always find a secret spot.
- Local train rides or Metro rides in the wee hours is also wonderful for an adventurous date.
- Love is natural and hence connect to nature.
via Is theatre the right place for a first date? If not then why?