I can’t lie here. I was on Quora since last one year. I guess some random Google search brought me here. I was so so active, might be occasionally. My real activity came after 12th Feb, two days before Valentines day.
- I had bit more time since exam time was on full wave and students were all busy in last minute battle.
- There was a secret ‘inspiration’ who reignited the writer in me.
- Many of my initial answers lost track due to secret influence of ‘some one’.
- Only the concerned person can relate to all this mess. It is so intricately interwoven that very difficult to predict from outside.
- I must thank secret ‘someone’ for being my indirect inspiration.
- Yes I know you read my answers and I must thank (I am too complicated to say it directly) you for what ever I had achieved on Quora. You are soul of my writing and almost all content is inspired by you in one way or another.
- I owe you a party next year as discussed before. Be there till then.
Becoming happy, be good… You are indeed a sweetie pie.
Never change for anyone. Originality is sexy, rest is marketing.
PS : Stop using that ‘dove’… Try Patanjali.
via Why did you join Quora? What are some good reasons to join?