There is no universal magic recipe out there to make people fall in love.
But as far as questions are concerned, women are more emotional, subjective, delve and live into little things, gestures.Facts and figure bore them.
- Avoid bio data type questions WWWH.
- Cater to the emotional aspect of any thing.
- Be more detail oriented. Good, better, best are same for men but not for women
- Ask about experiences, about their little chats with their friends, what they felt for a particular movie,incidence or what ever.
- Good music and romance is common to all women in the world. Add fashion to it and you become a master.
Let me tell you a secret.
[pullquote]Women are most interested in a ‘calm’ person. Anyone who is NOT moved by their charms. Calm is not equal to disinterested or aloof but composed.[/pullquote]
Women are most interested in a ‘calm’ person. Anyone who is NOT moved by their charms. Calm is not equal to disinterested or aloof but composed.
Don’t think too much on a date or meeting. Be natural. Say what you feel with out applying too many formulas. Go with the flow.Don’t feel awkward in the moments of silence. Nothing beats genuine confidence with women.
PS : You can’t fake it. You have to inculcate it.