All writers are lovers.
- They write about YOU directly or indirectly.
- Some times they are so subtle that ONLY the person who is involved can gather and relate with the fine details.
- All writers write based on a theme. All themes have a center. If you are the center, then what else you want!
- Writers are creative people. They might not speak out things so well but their real power is expression. They are masters in that.
- Shakespeare is just another name with out ‘Romeo and Juliet’. We are known by our creations and not by our names. People die, stories live.