All writers are lovers.
- They write about YOU directly or indirectly.
- Some times they are so subtle that ONLY the person who is involved can gather and relate with the fine details.
- All writers write based on a theme. All themes have a center. If you are the center, then what else you want!
- Writers are creative people. They might not speak out things so well but their real power is expression. They are masters in that.
- Shakespeare is just another name with out ‘Romeo and Juliet’. We are known by our creations and not by our names. People die, stories live.
via Is it true that if you fall in love with a writer you can never die?