- KYC : Know your customer is the greatest peril we have.We have Aadhar,PAN and there IDs which can be verified online.Still we need to submit everything in hard copy.
- Boring exams: Nothing bores students more than ‘cram oriented’ shitty exams.They never bother to test the real skills and knowledge.
- Invisible social sanction: Yes there are unwritten rules in our society which we have to follow forcefully.Having a girlfriend (Not in Metros though),PDA,Wearing weird dresses,live in relationships,unconventional career,having kids without marriage,LGBT and many more…
- Unnecessary show off: We live in a pompous society. We love to ‘show off’ our wealth,knowledge,skills,money,houses,cars,clothes,phones (iPhones),girl friends (If she is sexy),boy friends (If he is dude or rich),vacation snaps (On FB) etc. We want validation.Look here ,I am NOT nobody,I have got some thing![pullquote]From admission in school to admission in train, we are drowned in bribery.It’s more of a norm to offer few bucks everywhere to make our job done easily.[/pullquote]
- Infinite hypocrisy: We are infinitely hypocrite.You can find some here.What are some bitter truths about life in India?
- Bribery at every step : From admission in school to admission in train, we are drowned in bribery.It’s more of a norm to offer few bucks everywhere to make our job done easily.
- Forceful marriage : Specially for girls, life after 25 is very difficult in India.Every one becomes a match maker and they seem extremely wary of the fact ‘Why she is not getting married ?’. The truth is no different for men who cross 28.Getting married is national problem of India!
- Sex in the bushes : Sex is such a taboo in our country that it seems like a closely guarded national secret.Since it is so closely guarded, it generates infinite curiosity in teens and young people. A kiss becomes heavenly experience.Everyone is busy ‘experimenting with their sexuality’ as if it is something to be discovered!. Being a ‘virgin’ is considered a low social class trait!. The first question a girl asks to her new friend when they become a bit close ‘Are you a virgin?’. On of my girlfriend told me that ‘Her friend asked her the same question’. I said ‘what did you say ?’. She said ‘Whatever you are,I am!’ (She was from the innocent childish class, unaware of virgin thing!). Let me tell you a secret.In ‘love making’, love weighs much more than ‘making’.It is the love which feels so great. To kiss your lover and to kiss any random girl are same as sipping lemon water and ‘nectar of paradise’.
- Richness guilt : I have seen many rich people guilty (or made to feel guilty) of their riches, as if it is a crime.We often mock rich guys and assume that he must have dome some illegal work to amass all this wealth!. Being rich is half-crime in India!
- Forced religion : We are live in in a sort of forced religion era.You know how difficult it is to change you ethnicity only after you try to do that.People who have tried or done inter religion marriages can testify it.
- Dating and loving as crime : Indian society has a label for dating and loving.They call it ‘enjoying’ or ‘sexually enjoying their life’. All males are loafers and all girls are sluts, who choose to date someone!. It is a common mentality.When you ask any such ‘progressive dude’ his opinion, he will give you a nice lecture on freedom of expression,thought and life.But if his own[pullquote]India should be renamed as Endia!. There are more engineers in India than total population of Australia!. The trend is not going to come down further in coming years either!.[/pullquote]daughter,sister or colleague is involved in any such matter,then he will change his stand faster than chameleon changing its color!. It is fine,liberal and OKAY as far as others are doing it!.
- Forced Career : India should be renamed as Endia!. There are more engineers in India than total population of Australia!. The trend is not going to come down further in coming years either!. Every guy is forced to take engineering/medical as default option.If he can’t get science then he can choose other ‘second class’ careers!. The branches chosen by them is the one they get in the best college available!. The final irony,irrespective of the branch, they all work in software!. Few meme to sooth your nerves 🙂