The best method is to TEST.

  1. Look at him for few days. Talk if you can. Then back off for some days to TEST impact of your absence .
  2. You must be very sure that you are not playing! Not doing too much and more than required.
  3. You can also do the famous JEALOUSY test of girls. If he is jealous, he is yours,if he is NOT ,you risk losing your credentials. Don’t over do anything.
  4. Final test is GHOSTING. If all above fail , completely shut of for some time, say 15 days. Then if his eyes are looking for you, you won.
  5. Above methods works 99% of times. Of remaining 1% , you will back off!