5 rules of texting a stranger
- Start with a problem they can solve. Any Problem in their area of interest.
- You can ask for their genuine advice too.
- Never start by ‘Hi’ ‘Hello’ or ‘Hey’. These one word salutations evoke zero feelings.
- You can say ‘Hi, saw your profile or article of whatever you can include’. Praise a little (Don’t over do). then ask a question, advice or may be give some feedback about anything. You must evoke feelings to get a response. Just writing ‘hey Sexy, saw your profile, wanna bang tonight, shall never work!’.
- Never become too personal in first few texts, especially with girls.