‘I love you’ to someone is NOT just a statement but also taking a stand for the person in every hue and cry.
- Seeking happiness in relationships. Relationships are about sharing responsibility and happiness and no one can shower it on you. If you are unhappy before relationship, you will be same in and after it. Only temporary joy can be derived from it which will be short lived. Love is NOT what is shown in media and movies. Saying ‘I love you’ to someone is NOT just a statement but also taking a stand for the person in every hue and cry. Love is underrated and relationships are overrated.
- Remember, If love doesn’t sooth your mind, calm your nerves, makes you more productive, more hardworking, more focused, then it’s NOT love but a relationship!
- Eve teasing other girls but fighting with guys for their own sister getting harassed. Whenever you are teasing someone’s sister, make sure that your girlfriend, sister or anyone close to you is also facing the similar situation somewhere else. If they don’t tell you, doesn’t means it doesn’t happen!. Fight for any woman who is facing this and in turn you are making your own family safe. .Manliness is not in teasing a bypassing girl by four men but saving one by them! Be a man.
- Cursing their fathers : Exceptions are there and there are bad fathers also but a general trend of calling their father by ‘Baap’ and accusing them and not doing any thing for them!. The world is a cruel place. Let your chance come!
- Group psychology : Whenever there is a group of young boys going anywhere, they seem to forget all social etiquette and manners. They use abusive language openly and want to prove their dominance and masculinity! (Sorry I have done the same and now I feel that it was utterly wrong). Imagine a family consisting of young children or a pair going on road. What an embarrassing situation you are putting them in!. Your bhabhi, your sister, your mother, your kids (In future) shall face it!. I am sorry that I did it, please don’t do it. It’s not masculinity but ‘highest form of identity crisis’.
BNBR everywhere .You are not a person on street, you represent your country every where you go.