- Solve problems involving logic or puzzles.Try Sudoku for a start.Also you can try chess if you have patience.
- Write a page a day.It can be about anything you know or think.It will definitely improve cognitive function in 21 days.
- Research on American navy has shown that IQ can be increased by 30% in an span of three years, by giving better challenges to the brain.
- Physical exercise is proven to be very good for memory and brain functions.
- Take a lot of IQ tests, preferable once every week to see the improvement.
- Have a growth mind set i.e. intelligence is malleable.This positive attitude has clinically shown to increase intelligence.
- Focus on emotional intelligence instead,which has shown to have a greater impact on one’s financial success.