Relationship as ‘Noodles dating’, then nothing more to learn.
- You must know how to chat late at night.
- Must know how show some tantrums.
- Must know how to pronounce ‘Babu’ ‘Mera baby’, ‘Soona’ and ‘mere bachcha’ with animation.
- Must know some sort of scolding , like ‘Tum us chudail se kya baat kr rahe the’ (why were you talking to that bitch).
- Must know how to take screen shots of status messages and regular messages and send to your jealous friends .
- Must know ‘how to block some one on whatsapp and FB (Very important)’ just after breakup.
- Must have an art to behave like nothing happened after breakup with the same person and behave like true friends.
- Must have the guts to welcome his new hot girlfriend. (If you are really jealous type). Hint : It could be your close friend. These close friends know so much about your boyfriend the some times they also secretly love them and just was for your breakup. Pro Tip : Never let your best friend talk to your boyfriend, not even as friends!
Now that’s over for so called relationships. But for love…
- You don’t enter into love, it happens.
- You don’t think in love, it becomes your thinking.
- Love is intoxication. You do every thing in love , the you do in ‘Relationships’…but, it is all involuntary.
- We may relationships , girl friends but love doesn’t ask permissions neither seek validations. Love is not what happens but what cannot be stopped from happening!
- True love is very difficult to find but very easy to hold, if you find one. Meanwhile a relationship is very easy to find but very difficult to hold.