Love is caring. Feeling each other’s pains.
Love is not being connected constantly. Love is not meeting everyday.Love is how you feel when you loved one’s are in pain.[pullquote]
Love is vulnerability,love is trust, love is honesty.Love is complete surrender without any thought whatsoever,no cleverness, no mind games. Love is natural. Love is flow of emotions and not words carefully chosen to please any one. Love is love.
Love is :
- How much you think about them when they are not with you?
- How much you know about them and how much you want to know about them?
- Love is vulnerability,love is trust, love is honesty.Love is complete surrender without any thought whatsoever,no cleverness, no mind games. Love is natural. Love is flow of emotions and not words carefully chosen to please any one. Love is love.
- Love is liberating,soothing and ‘forgiving’. If a grain of ego is left between you and your lover,that grain will soon inflate and kill love as a whole.
Ego is very clever. It will just ask you to allow a little bit to sit with love. Slowly it will annihilate your love. A little misunderstanding, a small error and all is gone!
Loss of self is required to get true pure love.
- Yes it is difficult and takes time.
- Till then lovers do play power games, hide and seek, pride issues. But eternal bliss of love can be experienced only when you reach that peak stage.
- If you love gives you pain as well as pleasure, then it is not yet accomplished. There are things in the hindsight.There are mind games (however subtle), there are trust issues, there is a escape plan, there is profit and loss statement, there are gaps. As long as gaps are there, they can widen and kill love!
- Everything like shyness, awkwardness,hide and seek, connectivity issues etc. are all lack of complete trust in yourself, your love and your lover. The day all three of these become one, love is accomplished. True love is enlightenment.
The day you feel that you want nothing else than your love only, the day you feel only like giving and wanting nothing in return, not even love, the day you become selfless and surrender totally, the day all physical boundaries are over and you feel like you live inside your lover’s body and mind and vice versa, true love happens.
- All this looks superficial,superfluous and artificial.
- It looks like nothing happens like this in the materialistic and cunning world. But it does happen, only for select few and only once or twice in your whole life. You know when it is happening.
- When true love strikes, I have seen seducers with a score of 100, getting on their knees for ‘one second’ of that moment.
Still don’t believe it?
- Wait for that to happen. If any thing can be controlled by human senses then it is not true love. You have not surrendered fully. There is ego left inside you and that ego has taken disguise of fear or shyness or weirdness or whatever.
Experience true love only once in your life by complete surrender, only once and if that doesn’t give you most ecstatic moments of you life, never do it again.
Those who have tasted the nectar of true love can never go back to lime water of normal love aka relationships.
Be a Meera and you can get anyone.
Love can be felt only by subconscious. Words are mere vehicles to allow for other physical aspects of love.
Love can only be felt and can never be defined,just like god. How can I describe smell of rose to you ? Is there any way or any words for that.
Love can only be felt. To describe love logically and in words is same as dissecting a flower to find the origin of smell!
You can only learn to swim by entering into pool. Fall in love and know it.