My all relationships were filmy.Full of music, drama and adventure. I was in love with a radio jockey!!
- She used to work in a radio station. I was her audience. I used to write letters to her and the channel.(Sounds crazy!!), yes I am _ crazy.I was good at mathematics and puzzle solving. She used to do ask questions in the show (A popular show) and I was the first to answer all of them! I never failed one!
[pullquote]Slowly my mention in the show got more prominence.She use to giggle a lot and would say in the end ‘Aur ek naam to hota hi hai answer list mein…Hemant ji ka…’ (There is one name which is all evident and that was of Hemant).[/pullquote]
Slowly my mention in the show got more prominence.She use to giggle a lot and would say in the end ‘Aur ek naam to hota hi hai answer list mein…Hemant ji ka…’ (There is one name which is all evident and that was of Hemant).
- They used to feature major contributors and winners in the show by interviewing them. I got a call from them that ‘We want to interview you live’. I was interviewed and I had a chance to interact with her directly. Her voice was so soothing to the ears that I never cared about how she looked! (I listened to the music of her voice and not the meaning of her words!).
- Musical voice is my primary weakness. If I don’t see you for two months its okay, but if I can’t hear you…then baby I am never sure!!. I don’t care a lot how you looks, about your weight and also about your face cut, but you must have a musical voice. My all girl friends were quite musical. I used to chat with another girl friend of mine for straight 2 hours just to listen her giggle…!. She was amazing on phone!!
- The love story was open to all. She used to dedicate songs directly for me in her show!! This song was her acceptance of love…
Now you see how good writer of love letters was I !! (I write amazing love letters.Many people told me so. My girl friends may still have those three page long love letters). If you give me a rough sketch such as this (Can’t elaborate the context due to third party involved and with out permission I am no allowed to make the context evident), you can find this in my closet or wallet even after years.
I am such a preserver that I still have those small chits in which my students asked some questions.I value handwriting a lot.When you write some thing with your hands in your own hand writing, it gets its impression in the mind also (Proven in graphology). Its very easy to text ‘I love you’. I can fake ‘I love you on call’ but to fake a ‘love letter’ is almost impossible as all my senses are working on it at one go!
- My song for her was (Which was also played on another show as per my request). This is my story for my every love affair…
If you can’t love above song…forget love dude and listen to rock!!
[pullquote]Fast forward, all this went on for almost two years. She was not good looking as I could make out from her chats and references to me and also her answers to my love letters. Yes she used to answer my love letters live in the show!! I was (in)famous.[/pullquote]
Fast forward, all this went on for almost two years. She was not good looking as I could make out from her chats and references to me and also her answers to my love letters. Yes she used to answer my love letters live in the show!! I was (in)famous.
- All radio station became my personal friends (I still cherish those times). Thus she was a star jockey but not good looking. I was good and good looking, but she was famous dude!!. Slowly her other friends also got interested in me!!. Jealousy and love rivalry began to show its color. I was suspecting her of having an out side affair (her work place). She thought I was flirting around with her friends (Given my romantic nature). It all ended due to miscommunication and no communication (Most true love stories end this way!!). Yes it looks crazy but that was the second best time span of my life after that Bengali lassie…(Many more crazy details are omitted due to third party agreement).
- I never forget my love stories. This was the ending song and after that I stopped listening to radio and till this date I don’t tune radio.
- This also ended the era of love songs and romantic melodies for me.I only love rock and what ever haters say, Honey Singh rocks….!! (At least he doesn’t give pain a chance to come back). The look of Asha parikh is my favorite look for any girl (still some girls do that…) with longer hair.One more dard bhara nagma…(Sad song)…
I now laugh it out as it was all imaginary since no one was a cheater but communication gap was the culprit. Half the problems in love are imaginary and other half do not exist!!! (Its all in the mind).
Lighten your mood with this HS song…
Please pay special attention to gorgeous Urvashi rautela (My latest crush…)