Love life advice
- Never invest into a relationship more than other person’s investment.
- Keep your options open. Never commit to anyone who is not ready to commit.
- Have no expectations out of love.
- Don’t believe what others say in love but what they do in love.
- People have ulterior motives. Keep testing them often.
- Never engage in any love story which doesn’t inspires you.If love doesn’t inspires but distracts then it’s not love but obsession.
- Never judge your value by an one’s reaction/rejection. Your prince charming might be someone else’s slave and my sweet heart might be a common girl out there. We are different to different people.Love those who value you.
- Never take a half yes as reply.Never.They will use you.[pullquote]No one is eternally busy.People have time for those whom they want. People make an effort to be with whom they love. Never be in love with anyone who considers you subordinate.[/pullquote]
- If you lover knows that you are suffering and not acting, then they are just manipulators and validation seekers.
- Never overlook your gut feel in case of love . It is never wrong.
- No one is eternally busy.People have time for those whom they want. People make an effort to be with whom they love. Never be in love with anyone who considers you sub ordinate.
Bitter truth : Most of us know most of this advice but still succumb to our feelings and heart.
Silly heart, silly feelings, silly love. Sigh.