[pullquote]True love is liberating and gives immense joy as it cut shorts all the bullshit of real world[/pullquote]True love is the ability to be, whatever you originally are, in presence of some one.
- True love is liberating and gives immense joy as it cut shorts all the bullshit of real world.We don’t need to be perfect, don’t need to pretend about lot of things, don’t have to think and speak (because we know that the other person in interested in us as a whole and content is secondary),we know what the person will speak about, their core values and their various tipping points.
- I refrain the use of the word ‘true’ with love. Isn’t love is what is true ? Love is a complete noun and needs no adjective. Is there any fake love as such ?[pullquote]Love is wonderful as it reassure, gives infinite peace of mind and in the end gives us more freedom.[/pullquote]
- Love is equivalent to enlightenment because just like enlightenment, you are free from mind in love. You start to feel about your lover and thoughts disappear. Love is wonderful as it reassure, gives infinite peace of mind and in the end gives us more freedom.
- To be in intense mutual love is a feeling unmatched for.Love is wonderful only because it is natural.Love is unplanned, raw and natural. We can plan dates, get into relationships but can never fall in love by design. Getting someone and loving someone are two different things.
Signs of love
- Without any expectations
- Bare all (if you feel completely naked, both physically, emotionally,psychologically,socially,spiritually in front of any one and never think of concealing anything from them, you are in love).
- Natural (Love flows its own way. You can’t plan anything.Planned is boring).[pullquote]Love is merging of two egos into one entity. Loss of self is enlightenment. If two people are truly in love, both shall attain enlightenment soon or later. Enlightenment is defined as joy without purpose.[/pullquote]
- Self sufficient (Love is like living with is that transparent.)
- Ego less (Ego and love are antonyms. To ‘feel good’ is love, to ‘feel proud’ is ego).
- Enlightenment : Love is merging of two egos into one entity. Loss of self is enlightenment. If two people are truly in love, both shall attain enlightenment soon or later. Enlightenment is defined as joy without purpose.Same is with love. When you are in mutual love,you are ecstatic without reason. You do not need constant physical presence of your loved one but are with them in your thoughts forever.
- Love is musical.Whenever you fall in true mutual love, your mind becomes a radio and you are constantly playing romantic numbers.
Love is strange,undefinable and can only be experienced. No way we can define love.