Let me ask you one thing. You want love,kiss or want to impress your peers.
The three are different goals altogether. To get a kiss is not that difficult. For a girl it is damn easy (assuming you are a girl). What it requires is a bit of networking (ask your friends to ‘set’ you up with some one). You can never know how desperate guys are for relationships and that ‘kiss’ in your age. Many others are there, feeling just like you!
You never met anyone since you never tried. Try with a few. You will fail in the beginning. In the starting phase success rate is merely 1–2%. For great seducers also the rate is just 9–10%.
[pullquote]Love is something which happens on its own. You can’t force it. It takes time and effort to develop love. Forget kiss, a glance,a touch,just listening to your love make you feel ecstasy. It is sad that people are forgetting real gold of love for the crap of sex and ‘kisses’.[/pullquote]
- Dress in sexy manner with dark red lipstick.
- Get some makeover if you are not that good-looking.
- Become physically fit. A fit body has pheromones more widely distributed,required for sexual chemistry.
- Become more open. Give signals. Smile more often.Change your social media status to more inviting one like ‘feeling alone’ or ‘missing life’ etc. Get a sexy profile pic with focus on lips!
- With proper networking social media skills and more practice,I am sure you will end up with more kisses you ever want in your whole life!
- If you want to try,start with Quora only. In one hour of above mentioned changes in your lifestyle,you will get many options.
Now both of your purpose of getting a kiss (damn hot kiss) as well as impressing your friend is solved.Congratulations you have ‘made out’ and now half-experimented with your over bearing sexuality.
But the real question. Is it worth it?
On physical level, intimacy without real love is just like ‘masturbation’,its only physical. If you want to ‘get’ love by above methods,then I am sorry,you will fail.
Love is something which happens on its own. You can’t force it. It takes time and effort to develop love. Forget kiss, a glance,a touch,just listening to your love make you feel ecstasy. It is sad that people are forgetting real gold of love for the crap of sex and ‘kisses’.
Like love a kiss also happens in a moment. You are lost in the moment and it just happens,without warnings. Your self is dissolved and two become one, and then the kiss or sex or whatever happens. You don’t plan for sex or kiss.
A kiss at physical level is so much feel good,just imagine what it could do at spiritual level. This looks counter intuitive and old-fashioned but love is love.
We have lost our ability to love deeply and truly. We take physical attraction as love. Our minds have been corrupted by media.