Falling in love is never wrong,provided
- You understand love and can [pullquote]Love means you care for someone exclusively. Love is an intense emotion and involves completely submerging your identity with your lover. [/pullquote] from infatuation, attraction,obsession or lust (hormonal love).
- Love is a responsibility. Love is not confined to roaming, kissing, hugging, watching movies together,late night chats (those famous 2 am chats) or social pressure to have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Love means you care for someone exclusively. Love is an intense emotion and involves completely submerging your identity with your lover. Mentally you become a part of their thinking, life,likes and everything. love is sacrifice and a selfless act and hence quite difficult to achieve. Love means embracing anyone fully without any expectation.
- Love is dissolution of your ego which is the toughest part. As long as you feel that your ego was hurt or anger about actions of your lover, means you are still attached and yet not progressed to love. Ego laden love is the toughest phase of any relationship. Most love stories die in this stage only. Those who do evolve, experience extreme joy and bliss of true love.
- Love is like riding a tiger . It is easier to ride than to get down. It is 100 times easier to[pullquote]Love is not always very pleasant. There are stages and phases in love.[/pullquote] in love than to fall out of love.
- Love is a complex emotion. You need to understand human behavioral psychology to understand it deeply. You cannot always understand everything happening in love. Love is not always very pleasant. There are stages and phases in love. After initial roadblock or proposing etc. is over, we tend to unwind our true personality and personalities have flaws. be ready to discover flaws in the personality of your lover, they are also human and be ready to love and embrace them. To see your idols melt to normal human being is most difficult phase of love. If you can live with them, then only love is accomplished.
You never love perfect people, the people you love become perfect for you.