5 reasons people cheat on you
We all have this invisible internal personality in ourselves. You can call it evolutionary brain or reptilian mind or our primitive brain.
- We do many things automatically.
- We get attracted to people and have no control over it.
- We eat things which are unhealthy and can’t stop ourselves easily.
This so called primitive brain is responsible for all emotional/instinctive decisions in life.
People cheat you when
- You become needy, clingy and dependent on them.
- You give them more importance they deserve (Very Important).
- You become too selfless and accommodating, thinking about their perspective too while making decisions.
- You become too available for them.
- You devalue yourselves in order to satisfy their ego.
Ideally in true love all this must be norm. But as I said, we are guided and controlled by our evolutionary mind. We can’t usually help it.
The best way is to understand that primitive brain and act in accordance with its basic nature.