5 things every teen ager must know
- Focus only on your career. Other things can really wait.
- Studying hard do make wonderful careers. The odds of dropping off of college and becoming Bill Gates or Zuckerberg are really really low.
- Stop following romantic movies and finding love based on that trashy logic. Rather learn seduction, become charismatic and once you get your love, then love them fully. They may not be bad people but you can’t control their feed and media brainwash.
- Physical workout done in teen age goes a long way in ensuring better bone health and muscle mass. You can never rebuilt foundation of any building.
- Running is much better exercise for whole body muscle development and stamina building. Weight training usually gives better results in early 20s.