This happens and happens to every one.
- When I broke my right hand, multiple fractures with little hopes of restoring (Amputation was recommended) and Doctor took two shots before operation (Thanks Dr. Sharma), I was wondering, why me ?
- When my father was transferred form shillong to Jaipur and I had to leave my crush (Two way, but too shy) at a tender age of 13 years, 3 months and 7 days (I still remember you An***ma, a wonder ful Bangalorean), I cried for months, why me ?
- When my Mom passed away at the age of 37 (I was 14 and a half), again why me?
- Many other incidents, which I can’t even describe (It needs more courage than I currently have) on why me ?
- My two younger brothers passed away in accidents and incidents, Then also why me ?
- On positives, When I topped in mathematics in X and XIIth , while I was quite a mediocre (Hardly passing) student till mid of grade IX….I said why me!!!
Life is a journey and not a destination.
जो साज़ से निकली है हर दिल को पता है
जो साज़ पे गुज़री है वो किसको पता है…