This happens and happens to every one.
- When I broke my right hand, multiple fractures with little hopes of restoring (Amputation was recommended) and Doctor took two shots before operation (Thanks Dr. Sharma), I was wondering, why me ?
- When my father was transferred form shillong to Jaipur and I had to leave my crush (Two way, but too shy) at a tender age of 13 years, 3 months and 7 days (I still remember you An***ma, a wonder ful Bangalorean), I cried for months, why me ?
- When my Mom passed away at the age of 37 (I was 14 and a half), again why me?
- Many other incidents, which I can’t even describe (It needs more courage than I currently have) on why me ?
- My two younger brothers passed away in accidents and incidents, Then also why me ?
- On positives, When I topped in mathematics in X and XIIth , while I was quite a mediocre (Hardly passing) student till mid of grade IX….I said why me!!!
Life is a journey and not a destination.
जो साज़ से निकली है हर दिल को पता है
जो साज़ पे गुज़री है वो किसको पता है…
via Do you have any experience in which at the last you say why does it always happens to me?