Its inbuilt in us. Our ‘monkey mind’ or conscious mind will always try to finish unfinished jobs. If you left the relationship at a point where fault of hers, she will surely return. But never approach her again and don’t try to time it.
- Relationship should be incomplete and a formal closure should not been addressed by either side.
- You were correct in the retrospect.
- Love was there (True love).
- You are adamant enough to never return and she knows your nature.
- You are mature enough to understand that she is re-approaching only because of love and not need. [pullquote]Incomplete (Unsuccessful) true love never dies.[/pullquote] She knows that you are mature.
Incomplete/Unsuccessful true love never dies.