My personal secret of happiness
- No expectations from anyone, or anything
- Living in the present
- Valuing time more than money
- Having the ability to say no. I say no to many assignments if they don’t feel right.
- No mortgage or loans. I have zero debts and hence I am more free than most of the people out there.
- Satisfying myself first. I am a bit selfish. I start with myself and then go to you. No favours if I am suffering.
- Constantly upgrading and enhancing my knowledge. I continuously research many facts, theories and psychological content. I never waste a minute on social media. I don’t surf for entertainment but for knowledge.