I have written many answers before.
- What are some essential life skills every one should know?
- What are some money saving tips?
- What is the most dangerous thing people do in their everyday lives?
- Spending on what is absolutely a waste of money?
- Life Advice: How do you simplify your life?
- What are the lessons people most often learn too late in life?
- Which is the one habit that can transform your world forever?
- What are some joys that come really cheap?
- Life: How can I motivate myself for a long time?
- What is the biggest lie society has taught you to believe?
- What do you do to motivate yourself when you are about to give up?
- Which is the easiest way to forget someone?
- What is the one thing one should definitely avoid in life?
- What are the most important things I can teach my child?
- What should one do in their 20s to avoid regrets in their 30s and 40s?
- What are some harsh lessons that every guy should learn?
- What is maturity?
- What’s the most important thing you’ve learnt from studying psychology?
- How can you define who you are?
- What life lessons are counter-intuitive or go against common sense or wisdom?
- What makes a person boring?
- There is no tomorrow. You can never enjoy life once you retire or achieve any milestone.
- Reading books is by far the best life hack ever invented.
- Quality always out pars quantity,always.
- Sex is way too overrated.
- You can love only that person from whom you cannot remain angry for more than a week. Rest is ego validation.